AVIOTM combines multi-lamp fixture functionality and aesthetics with a trac-based product that is easy to specify, cost effective to install and simple to reconfigure. AVIO’s precision, die-cast frame with curved spanners creates a unique, consistent dropped visual plane of clustered lighting. The dual gimbal lamp mechanism allows full rotation and 45-degree aiming while the frame itself remains horizontal, creating a consistent appearance throughout the space. Specify the open frame for a technical aesthetic or select the optional curved airfoil trims for a more sophisticated sculptural look. Matching surface mount and recessed fixtures are available to enhance AVIO’s unique capabilities to transform the appearance of an interior.
Lamp 50-75W PAR30 lamps.
Socket Medium base porcelain nickel plated copper screw shell.
Aiming 45° vertical aiming capability in all directions.
- Precision, one-piece die-cast aluminum grid frame offers premium, consistent aesthetics
- Durable die-cast aluminum concentric gimbal rings provides optimum adjustability
- Strong, ultra-thin stainless steel cable suspends the lampholder assembly from the trac interface
- Die-cast aluminum finial provides fixed cable alignment and fixture stability.
- Copper alloy contacts provide precise spring action - no arcing and will not take a set
- True, positive electrical ground
- On/off switch included
- Patented embossed polarity arrows on bottom of adapter
- Spring-loaded positive latch with embossed polarity arrows secures trac light to trac
- “Pull-up” contact to up position for two-circuit application.
Labels UL listed, CSA certified.