The Cylindra™ 22W LED approximates the light output and distribution of 75W PAR30 halogen lamps, utilizing less than 1/3 of the energy and having a rated life of 50,000 hours. Available in 2700K, 3000K and 4100K color temperatures, the white-light Cylindra LED is compatible with all Juno line voltage trac and monopoints. The contemporary styling of the Cylindra LED enables it to subtly enhance practically any decor without diverting attention from the surrounding environment. Soft curved surfaces combine with clean, crisp edges to provide a uniquely attractive aesthetic. Cylindra's integral, bayonet-mounted accessory holder accommodates up to two accessories if desired.
- Die cast aluminum housing and custom designed concealed heat sink provides outstanding thermal management, yielding 70% average lumen maintenance at 50,000 hours of operation
- Fashionable, elegant design complements any decor
- Available in white, black and silver painted finishes.
- Lumileds LUXEON Rebel LEDs provide outstanding reliability, performance and color quality/consistency
- 2700K, 3000K or 4100K white phosphor high performance LEDs
- High CRI of 85 typical.
- Concealed in rear housing to minimize overall fixture footprint
- Solid state electronic, Class 2 compliant
- Integral overcurrent and short circuit protection
- Class B FCC Part 15 rated
- Not rated for dimming.
- Available in three factory-configured beam spreads
- Beam patterns can be altered as desired using a variety of available light control accessories.
- Copper alloy contacts provide precise spring action - no arcing and will not take a set
- True, positive electrical ground
- On/off switch included
- Patented embossed polarity arrows on bottom of adapter
- Spring-loaded positive latch with embossed polarity arrows secures trac fixture to trac
- "Pull-up" contact to up position for two-circuit application.
- Integral to fixture design
- Die cast aluminum construction
- Precision bayonet mounting
- Accommodates up to two accessories if desired.
- 360° horizontal coverage
- 105° vertical aiming capability.
- UL and C-UL Listed
- Energy Star qualified for 2700K and 3000K color temperatures.
- Warranty period is 3-years from date of purchase
- Standard Juno Lighting Group product guarantee terms and conditions apply.
|model ||T253LED-4K-SP-BL |
|Distribution ||10 Deg. Spot |
|Wattage ||22W |
|Color Temperature ||4100K |
|Finish ||Black ||