Fantech KHP20000 Heat Recovery Ventilator
2590 CFM fan, Covers Up To 64,000 Square Feet Commercial.
Features and Benefits
Specifications and Ratings
- Backward curved blade motors
- Electrostatic filters (washable)
- Aluminum heat recovery core
- External screw type dry contacts
- Improved core guide channels for easy removal of core
- CASE 20 gauge galvanized steel for core housing. Blower case and filter case are pre-assembled & painted. Two (2) drain connections ¹⁄₂" NPT.
- BLOWERS Two (2) belt driven blowers. Blowers come with galvanized wheel and housing. Blowers are rubber mounted to reduce noise and vibration.
- MOTORS Two (2) totally enclosed, self-cooled, energy efficient motors with epoxy enamel finish. Featuring start capacitor, sleeve & ball bearing . KHP 20000 - 3/4 horsepower, single phase, 115/230 volts with over load protection, KHP 30000 - 1 horsepower, single phase, 115/230 volts with over load protection.
- CORE Modular heat pipe core configured for efficient performance and retrieval of heat.
- FILTERS Two (2) throw-away fiberglass filters in a drawer type filter rack. Filters are 1" thick. Cabinet for filters is insulated.
- MOUNTING Unit can be installed using mounting brackets already fastened to the unit. Unit is mounted in place using threaded rods (purchased separately). The rods are then connected to the base plates provided with the bracket. The plates must be a minimum of 2" (50.8 mm) from the edge of the rail and in a range of 6" (152.4 mm) from each other. Unit can also be mounted by attaching it on a platform.
- CONTROLS Low voltage (24VAC) external dry contacts to activate high speed. Two (2) speed controls for continuous ventilation speeds (one for each blower).
- DEFROST The defrost sequence is activated when the exhaust air temperature drops below the preset level. The sensor shuts down the supply fan until the core defrosts and then the unit returns to normal operation.
- SERVICEABILITY Cores, filters, blowers and drain pans can be accessed easily from two sides of the HRV through access panels.
|Model ||KHP20000 |
|Volts ||230V |
|Rated Watts ||2024 |
|Max. Amps ||8.8 |
|CFM rated at 0.1" Static Pressure ||2650 |
|CFM rated at 0.2" Static Pressure ||2600 |
|CFM rated at 0.3" Static Pressure ||2550 |
|CFM rated at 0.4" Static Pressure ||2450 |
|CFM rated at 0.5" Static Pressure ||2300 ||